Our next VIRTUAL “Lucky Lab” Continuing Education Night will be on Thursday, September 10! We are excited to present a unique panel discussion of our colleagues entitled
“A Collection of Perspectives on The Higher Level of Care Conundrum: Navigating Complexities When Clients Refuse Treatment Recommendations“.
Panel members include:
- Juleeanna Andreoni, RDN, CDE
- Charlotte Thomas, LCSW
- Valerie Edwards, MS, RDN, LD
- Tracy Heart, MA, LPC
- Sara Hopkins, ND, LAc
- Tiffany McClean, DNP, PMHNP, LPC
MC’d by Sarah Alexander, LCSW
September 10, 2020 6:30-8:30 pm
with Q&A afterward
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/
- To communicate an understanding of the complexities involved in the decision between mandating a higher level of care or continuing to work with an eating disorder client at an outpatient level of care when they meet criteria for a higher level of care.
- To identify pros/cons of terminating eating disorder clients due to refusal of recommended level of care.
- To identify pros/cons of continuing to work with eating disorder clients when there is refusal of recommended level of care.
- To name ethical liabilities professionals may face when deciding between continuing to work with or terminate eating disorder clients refusing a higher level of care.
- To identify two ways in which to practice self-care as an eating disorder professional that allows you to continue to support your client(s) who are refusing treatment recommendations.
About the Presenters:
Bios to follow
This is a free event and 2 CE will be provided. Please share the Zoom Registration link with your co-workers and colleagues!